Ed Westwick's Look - The Female Version

Wow that is a plunging neckline! Ed Westwick stepped out in this casual ensemble earlier this week so here's the female version of the look.


Top  
Sparkle & Fade Cut-Out Shoulder High/Low Tee
$32.00

Bottoms
Raw Hem Light Wash Short
$19.50

Shoes
Criss Cross Wedge Sandals
$14.99

Hat
Element Kenya Hat
$20.00

Sunglasses
F21 Sunglasses
$5.80

You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

3 Response to "Ed Westwick's Look - The Female Version"

  1. YAY you're back :D and awww Ed!!! I have to copy that look :D I simply love him hehehe

    I think Westwick also guest starred in the third season of the Showtime original series Californication as a student who was fascinated with vampire literature

    well, I think it's not bad. most of them I'd even wear, if have it ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger