Alex Greenwald's Look - The Female Version



Rather than Mark Ronson catching my eye in this candid, it was Phantom Planet frontman Alex Greenwald and his checkered shirt that took my attention and it put my mind to work!

Alternatives
Dress
Checker Ruffle Button Dress - $29.99 from Go Jane



Tights
UO Cableknight Tights - $18.00 from Urban Outfitters



Hat
Felt Fedora - $16.80 from Forever 21



Cardigan
Inga V-Neck Cardgian - $15.80 from Forever 21


Shoes
Steve Madden Ultimit Heels - $29.99 from CutesyGirl


Bag
Merona Ivory Large Satchel - $22.99 from Target



You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

4 Response to "Alex Greenwald's Look - The Female Version"

  1. Myriad says:

    What a great idea, I love it! Very original and why not!

    Anonymous says:

    Oh I like this one.

    Very interesting idea to find female looks for men's costumes)))) Very nice! I found a lot of good ideas for myself!

    this is absolutely great for me!! totally my style! love black and vintage

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Powered by Blogger